Friday, August 31, 2012

Quirky Sonam's Chaplin act

Quirky Sonam`s Chaplin act

Actress who is known for her quirky style sense and her straight talk does an exclusive photoshoot as a mime artiste

Sonam Kapoor is known for her quirky style sense and her straight talk in the industry. Recently, the actress decided to combine the two for an exclusive photoshoot done by fashion photographer Rohan Shreshtha, where she posed as a mime artiste. 

Rohan says, ` I knew Sonam only socially and I had this concept in mind for the last two years. Though we have worked on other projects earlier, I never got the chance to explain my concept to Sonam. Finally, when I told it to her, she loved it!` 

In fact, it was during the shoot that the photographer came to know that Sonam had in fact trained in mime acting while she was abroad. Rohan adds, `She nailed every shot like a pro.` 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment