Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sunny may be an adult star but I'm not scared of doing steamy scenes with her'

Sunny may be an adult star but Im not scared of doing steamy scenes with her

Arunoday Singh talks about his fears (and it does not include doing steamy scenes with Sunny Leone in 'Jism 2')

His steamy scenes with Sunny Leone in his forthcoming film may be creating a buzz but Arunoday Singh dismisses it off as being part of his job as an actor. His last film outing Yeh Saali Zindagi had him indulge in a smoochfest with co-star Aditi Rao Hydari. That too was just what his character needed him to do on screen.

Arunoday is shooting for a television show that helps contestants overcome their phobias. But he does not shy away from doing erotic stuff on screen if that`s the need of the script, there are other real fears that he has off- screen..


You don`t have any inhibitions of doing bold scenes on screen, so do you have any fears at all?
I fear sharks! I love swimming but am paranoid of being attacked by sharks. It all began after seeing the film Jaws during my younger days. 

Whenever I am in the water even in a swimming pool the paranoia sets in. That`s the kind of impact Jaws had on me. I always feel there is something lurking at the bottom of the pool. That`s the reason I agreed to be on the show.

Would you be interested in the small screen?
At the moment I love acting on the big screen too much to even think of doing something on television. These are just one-off assignments. Last year too I had participated in a reality show. But if there is an offer and if it excites me in anchoring, I perhaps will.

How was it working with Sunny Leone?
Sunny may be an adult star but for me she is like any other co-star. For us it is bringing alive the script and following what the director says. Sunny is very sweet and nice. I must say that she worked hard in getting her dialogues, speech and emotions right. It is great working with an actor who keeps improving all the time.


You have been around for a while but with not many releases?
I don`t want to do anything that I don`t enjoy. I do get offers but I do only what excites me. After Sikander and Yeh Saali Zindagi, I was excited about the film with Pooja Bhatt. I don`t want to do just anything. I was supposed to be in Madhur Bhandarkar`s film but then it did not work out.

What`s coming up next?
I am doing a cameo in Rensil D`Silva`s film that is being produced by Karan Johar. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment