Friday, September 7, 2012

Always indebted to Aditya Chopra: Ranveer Singh

Always indebted to Aditya Chopra: Ranveer Singh

Actor Ranveer Singh says had it not been for Aditya Chopra's conviction in him, he wouldn't have been able to reach such heights of popularity.

"Adi (Aditya Chopra) sir is my mentor and at the time he selected me to do 'Band Baaja Baaraat', he had the fortitude to take an unknown face and a guy from nowhere, who was not the best looking guy in the world and give him a lead role in such a fantastic film, " Ranveer told. 

"Every one's opinion about me was not positive when he decided to cast me. He had a sole conviction in me. I will always be indebted to him for that. He taught me values and principles of how to go about with your work, " he added. 

After "Band Baaja Baaraat", Ranveer also did Yash Raj Films' (YRF) "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl". Now he is looking forward to Vikramaditya Motwane's "Lootera" and is working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Ram Leela". 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment