Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Emraan is a great kisser: Bipasha Basu

Emraan is a great kisser: Bipasha Basu

From a model to a popular Bollywood star, Bipasha Basu's journey hasn't been one without her share of ups and downs. But she has taken every experience in her stride and says she has emerged as an evolved person

'Today, I am a refined actor, lived a little more life, have seen a lot, handle situations, not just a relationship, career-wise I have fallen down, come up again. I have had my run of relationship crisis, staying away from my parents for a long time, loans to pay at times I didn't know how to pay, ' Bipasha told an Oye! 104.8 FM radio channel host Siddharth Kannan.


The 33-year-old made her Bollywood debut in 2001 with 'Ajnabee'. She was dating Dino Moreo that time, but parted ways with him in 2002. Then she became romantically involved with her 'Raaz' co-star John Abraham, whom she dated for around eight years. 

Professionally, her career picked up with films like 'No Entry', 'Dhoom', 'Corporate' and 'Bachna Ae Haseeno'. Her latest release 'Raaz 3' received a good opening, and Bipasha is happy the way life has shaped up for her.


'From 1997 to 2012, I've lived a wholesome life, moved from one room to one BHK (bedroom, hall, kitchen) to two BHK sharing with a friend. 

Then bought a car, but didn't know how to drive and also couldn't afford a driver. 'Finally, my friends ended up driving, so I realised there was no point of buying a car.

I had a very broken life, yes sometimes broken down, sometimes very strong, so I feel I am a very evolved human being right now, ' she added.

Sid then asked her why does she not like it when people call Emraan a serial kisser, Bips went bang on saying: "'I accept it that Emraan is a fantastic and very good kisser but beyond that he is also a fantastic actor."

When the host asked Bipasha if she felt insecure with this newer lot of actresses hitting the big screen, she replied: "There is only one Bipasha, Katrina, Kareena. No one can become another Bipasha, Katrina and Kareena. You live and stay with your mark!"


For now, Bipasha awaits the launch of her second fitness DVD, and her debut international project 'Singularity', will hit the screens early next year. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment