Friday, September 21, 2012

I am much luckier than Salman. He never gets to kiss: Emraan Hashmi

I am much luckier than Salman. He never gets to kiss: Emraan Hashmi

Emraan Hashmi's recent run of success at the box office has people calling him 'Hit Man Hashmi' and the actor says it is better than being called serial kisser.

"It's better than serial kisser. Please give me that term ('Hit Man Hashmi'), and everyone use that because I am sick of 'serial kisser'. I think 'Hit man Hashmi' is something I would take right now. I can use it for my entire career," the 33-year-old said here. 

Emraan's recent hit films include "The Dirty Picture", "Shanghai", "Jannat 2" and the most recent, "Raaz 3." 

The actor's success ratio is being compared to that of Salman Khan, who has been ruling the box office with films like "Dabangg", "Bodyguard" and "Ek Tha Tiger". And Salman recently called Emraan the most underrated actor. 


However, Emraan considers himself luckier than Salman. 

"I think I am luckier because I am kissing and crossing that mark. I think I am luckier than Salman. He's very unfortunate he doesn't get to kiss," Emraan said.

Emraan is currently shooting for "Ek Thi Daayan" and romantic-comedy "Ghanchakkar".

No comments:

Post a Comment