Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spotted: 'Besharam' Ranbir bonding with cousin Kareena

Spotted: `Besharam` Ranbir bonding with cousin Kareena

Karisma, Kareena and Ranbir Kapoor were spotted together at the Mumbai airport on their arrival from Dubai

Ranbir is still a 'Besharam'

Actor Ranbir Kapoor has rubbished reports that he has walked out of Abhinav Kashyap's "Besharam". 

According to media reports, Ranbir opted out of "Besharam" after Viacom 18 decided not to produce the film. But he has shot down the news.

"'Besharam' is Abhinav Kashyap's film and I have not left it. These are just rumours," Ranbir told reporters when he was asked bout the media reports.

"There are certain problems regarding the producer, but as of now, I am a part of the film. If the director does not want (me), then it's different. But as far as I know, I am doing the film," added the 29-year-old. 


The actor spoke on the sidelines of the shooting of a promotional sequence for his film "Barfi!" with lead actresses of Zee TV's three prominent shows - Rati Pandey ("Hitler Didi"), Kratika Sengar ("Punar Vivaah") and Gulki Joshi ("Phir Subah Hogi"). 

Ranbir reveals he was supposed to flirt with the three actresses and it wasn't easy for him. 

"The world thinks I am a big flirt. So wherever I go, they make me flirt with the girls. It's tough because I am a shy kind of person. But the script was good and they were making a promo where I had to flirt with the three bahus. All were good and it was fun," Ranbir said. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment