Sunday, September 9, 2012

'Both Kareena and I are foodies'

`Both Kareena and I are foodies`

While Karisma Kapoor seems like the types who would pamper her children and give in to their demands for junk food, she is just like any other mother who is concerned about her kids' diet. 

CS caught up with the 'khandaani foodie' to find out how strict is she about her children's as well as her own food habits:

Motherly concerns
As a mother of two, I can perfectly relate to what mothers go through every morning when they struggle to send their kids off to school with a tasty yet nourishing breakfast. I try and include a mix of various breakfast options for my kids to make it a well-balanced breakfast; after all, it starts your day on a healthy note. 

Foodie tales
I grew up on normal simple homemade food, a mix of continental and Indian. I specially love roast chicken and spaghetti. I have a big sweet tooth as well. I love eating chocolates, cupcakes as well as most of the Indian desserts. I eat every kind of sweet. 


Who's fitter?
I do not deny myself of any kind of food for being fit. I eat everything but in moderation; I have around 6-7 small meals in a day. Both Kareena and I are foodies. Being a part of the Kapoor khandaan, we are traditionally crazy about food (smiles). But I would say, Kareena is stricter about her diet as compared to me. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment