Monday, September 24, 2012

I am neither marrying, nor doing 'Jism 3': Nathalia Kaur

I am neither marrying, nor doing `Jism 3`: Nathalia Kaur

Brazilian model-turned-actress Nathalia Kaur is sick of rumours. She has clarified that she is neither tying the knot with anyone, nor is she a part of "Jism 3". 

"I am not doing 'Jism 3' and I am not getting married. So I want to clear it I am not doing that film, " Nathalia told reporters here. 

The actress started her career in Bollywood with a special appearance in Ram Gopal Varma's "Department" earlier this year. 

Nathalia says she has signed two Bollywood projects as of now, but she is more keen on southern projects. 

"I just love what I am doing right now. Right now I am keener on couple of south projects and I have signed two Bollywood films. I have not started working yet on the Bollywood project, so can't talk much about the film, " she added. 

Nathalia says she does not choose her films just for money or fame. 


"People might think it's easy, but it's not. So one has to wait for the right opportunities and to work with the right people. We have to be very careful with the kind of films we do. I will do a film only if it makes me feel happy and not just for money or fame, " the 22-year-old said. 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment