Saturday, September 15, 2012

I don't need a Khan: Bipasha

I don`t need a Khan: Bipasha

Bipasha Basu talks about never having a Khan as a co-star in her 12-year Bollywood career and being tired of the 'sexy' tag

Bipasha Basu tell us she is on a high these days. Despite critics slamming her recent horror flick, the actress says she has been getting a lot of feedback from people, who have apparently named her the Tigress of Bollywood. She gently reminds us that on the route to completing 12 years in the industry, she has never worked with any Khan.


The actress states, `I never belonged to any camp nor worked with any Khan in the 12 years of my acting career. So it is a big achievement that a film that was completely resting on my shoulders has managed to rake in `40 crore in its first week.

`The Bengali bombshell feels that actresses like Vidya Balan have kicked off a positive trend in the industry that 30 plus actresses too can be glamorous. `I think you can always look glamorous.


However I am tired of being given tags that I am sexy or that people find me hot. I wanted to showcase my acting skills and I think I have fairly managed to do it,` Basu quips. 

While the actress has been in news for her bitter parting with ex-beau John Abraham, she tells us that currently she is single and is living life to the fullest. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment