Saturday, September 15, 2012

'I am glad that I had great sex education'

`I am glad that I had great sex education`

Sex education is an important subject, says Riteish

Riteish Deshmukh has turned producer with Marathi movie "Balak Palak", which deals with curiosity about sex among adolescents. The actor says it is high time people should talk about it openly.

" 'BP' ('Balak Palak') as a subject deals with such curiosity that leads them (children) to seeking answers in an absolutely adventurous and comical way. 

At the end of it, of course, there is a message - it's about parents and teachers knowing the right time and the right way to handle the subject," Riteish said.

"I think it's about time we talk about these things and not beep words. Sex education is an important subject and I am glad that I had great sex education in my school," he added.

Directed by Ravi Jadhav, "Balak Palak" is based on the Marathi play with the same name and the music has been composed by Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravijani.

"I always thought that as I work in the Hindi film industry, so producing Hindi films will be easy because I understand the dynamics of Bollywood quite well. 

But when such a topic comes in front of you, you think that you should be associated with it in some way," the 33-year-old said here Wednesday at the promo launch of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment