Saturday, September 1, 2012

What keeps Sridevi glowing at 49?

What keeps Sridevi glowing at 49?

Sridevi is fit as a fiddle at 49, and the reason behind it, she says, is the right diet, power yoga and the quality time she spends with her two daughters.

"I believe whatever is inside, reflects on your face. I hate fried and junk food. Being happy and in a good state of mind, thinking positive really makes a difference. I love power yoga and love to play tennis with my children, maybe that is the reason," Sridevi said here. 

She spoke on the sidelines of the launch of Society Interiors magazine's special issue, which features her on the cover. 

The actress is ready to make a comeback to the big screen after 15 years. She stars in "English Vinglish", directed by filmmaker R. Balki's wife, Gauri Shinde. 

Revealing the reason why she took up the project, Sridevi said: "I signed this movie because of the script. I fell in love with the script and of course, I loved Balki's previous films like 'Paa' and 'Cheeni Kum' and I thought the audience would relate to the subject like I do. I am praying that everybody is going to love it." 

"English Vinglish", about a housewive's struggle to learn English, is slated to release Oct 5. It will premiere at the Toronto Film Festival Sep 14. 

--
Best Regards,
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter & G+

No comments:

Post a Comment